Great opportunity to join a successful, growing restaurant in the Lake Sunapee Region! Voted Favorite Restaurant in NH Magazine’s Best of NH survey for 4 years running. Plenty of growth and opportunity when joining our team.
Summary of Position:
Accurately and efficiently cooks menu items as well as prepare and portion food products prior to cooking. Also performs other duties in the areas of food preparation, opening line set up, cleaning work stations, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods/recipes, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
– Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
– Portions food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
– Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area
– Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
– Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
– Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen.
– Performs other related duties as assigned by the Head Chef or manager-on-duty.
– Knowledge of food cost and ordering is a plus.
– A minimum of 2 years of experience in kitchen preparation and cooking.
– At least 1 year experience in a similar high volume capacity, 2-5 preferred.
– Competitive Hourly Pay based on experience
– Benefits available for the right candidate
Please e-mail resume and references to email@example.com or drop off at restaurant location.